We are pleased to provide a full list of resources across the web to help you make the best decisions with regards to your personal or corporate benefits, insurance and investment plans.
- Profit Sharing 401(k) Council of America www.psca.org
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans www.ifebp.org
- Society for Human Resource Management www.shrm.org
- Benefits Alert www.benefitsalert.com
- US Department of Labor www.dol.gov
- Employee Benefit Research Institute www.ebri.org
- National Association of Dental Plans www.nadp.org
- Pension and Welfare Benefits Administration www.dol.gov/dol/pwba
Helpful Tax Web Sites
- SmartMoney.com: Provides tax basics, worksheets and feature articles. www.smartmoney.com/tax.
- Bankrate.com: Helpful articles with tax-saving tips. http://www.bankrate.com/brm/itax/default.asp.
- IRS.gov: Check out this site for IRS forms, publications and other tax information. This site includes tax information for individuals athttp://www.irs.gov/individuals/index.html and tax information for businesses at http://www.irs.gov/businesses/index.html. www.irs.gov.
- HR Block.com: This site offers general tax information and tips at www.hrblock.com/taxes.
- Quicken.com: This site offers tax software and filing tools. www.quicken.com/taxes.
- Unclefed.com: This site offers forms, bulletins and data on IRS regulations. www.unclefed.com.
- Taxplanet.com Tax planet includes information on Roth IRA conversions, home offices and charitable contributions. www.taxplanet.com.
|Employee Census Data Download Excel File|
Why Work with a Broker? (currently links to: http://financialbrokerageservices.com/index.php/for-business/resources/frequently-asked-questions/should-i-work-with-a-broker/) – we will need a new page in the new web design
|Life Insurance Buyer’s Guide|
|The Life Insurance Exam Process – Made Easy|
|Financial Planning Checklist | Financial|
|Medical Release Authorization Form|